Tuesday, August 17, 2010

week 35



This week little one you and my body have been doing some strange things. For starters, I've been spotting for three days now and on Sunday I lost part of my mucous plug, twice. I also feel like you have moved down a bit, your kicks aren't where I'm used to feeling them and are definitely "lower", I can't tell though if you've "dropped down" or not, I don't think you have. What does all this mean? We're not sure :) We do know that you could come this week or in three...or five. Hopefully not seven though, okay? At any rate, I'm sure you'll let us know. I've already had a little talk with you if you though...at least 12 more days okay baby!

Things are getting more and more exciting around here and we've been doing lot to prepare for little baby Ham. With the countdown at 5 weeks (hopefully not 7!), I feel like I can see the end of the road! I still have lots to do though (some special sewing projects for our midwife) so I don't mind if the baby gives me a little more time.

Copyright © 2010 by Mia Santana
BellaMia Foto, Riverside, CA | 951.818.5619
www.bellamiafotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment