Wednesday, May 26, 2010

24


Here we are..week 24! I can't believe that we've been together for 6 months already (okay minus the two weeks you were still an egg, but that counts right!?!!). It's all starting to sink in and seem REAL (barely), like you're really going to get bigger, and your really going to come out, and we're REALLY going to meet each other (and I'm really going to get to use all the cute stuff I'm sewing for you!).
I am so excited little one. You have no idea.

This week I've been spending some quality time with my bernina and making lots of cute things for baby ham. I've made a diaper bag (I think Petunia would be jealous), and matching wet bags, a nursing cover, and a changing pad. It was really fun and I've enjoyed every minute of it. We've been working on the nursery more too. Baby Ham's grandma and grandpa came over the other day and helped me repaint one of the walls (no more green...it's all "southern breeze" aka blue) and surprised us with a changing table and some cute little things for baby ham!
 

3 comments:

  1. how fun! (glad i'm invited here). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa & I just love viewing our great grandbaby's blog. How wonderful you two look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Beautiful!! What a sweet gift for you, for your precious baby, and for all of us who get to watch your belly and your joy grow!

    ReplyDelete