Thursday, June 24, 2010

28


I've been thinking a lot these days about what it will be like to have you here. I am so excited to give birth and to meet you and find out what you are and what you'll look like and to name you. I wonder about what kind of person you'll be and what kind of person you'll make us! I can't wait for you to come out and we are so thankful that God gave you to us! We love you so much!


This week we almost didn't have a picture little one (we do have one, I just can't upload it). Things have been super busy around here and I've been getting an itch to re-organize and clean everything and anything I come across. (Yes everything...The eaves of the house, the concrete outside, under the beds, all of the linens, my car upholstery, I even thought about cleaning the trash cans, and had my sciatica not started up again, they would have been looking squeaky clean!) I think you're making me super forgetful too. I'm loosing everything and misplacing a ton of stuff. Here is the current list of things I can't find: Emma's remote, my tea/table spoons, the camera cable, and my sewing scissors. 

(Picture soon.... I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment