Thursday, July 1, 2010

29

This week you're as big as a head of cabbage and a little over three pounds! Your wake and sleep habbits have changed again, back to how they normaly were. I think you must have been going through a "fetal" growth spurt or something and you needed to sleep in. You are up all night wigling around in there (Daddy tells me so), and you always do a little flip or wiggle in the mornings when I first wake up. You get the hiccups at least once a day and I've taken the liberty of calling you "foot" for now. You like to kick/push right behind my belly button and sometimes you like to stretch out, pushing out the sides of my belly at the same time. We went to the beach the other day and I decided to dig a hole for my belly in the sand so that I could lay on my "stomach", kind of like old times. It wasn't as comfortable as I imagined it would be but it was nice to give my back a break for a little while. I think you liked it too, you were squirming around in there at first but I think you setted in and enjoyed the cool sand and hammock like feel.
I think about you all of the time and pray for you little one. We've been getting your room ready and I just love to go and sit in there and imagine what it will be like when you're here. 10 more weeks little Ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment