Tuesday, February 2, 2010

8


Today little baby, you are the size of a large raspberry! You are working on looking more and more human and less like a little tadpole. You'll be busy this week growing some lips, a nose and tiny eyelids...and maybe even some less webbed feet and fingers. My books say you will start moving this week too! Twitch away little baby! 


It's the strangest thing being pregnant, well "early" pregnant that is. Apart from not being able to button my jeans for any apparent reason, I don't really feel pregnant. I kind of feel like I just have a really, really mild flu. You know, achy, nauseated, and not to hungry for most things. I've only thrown up twice to date, so that's really exciting, and I'm super thankful! I can't wait to get a little belly though, and to be able to feel the baby move! I can definitely notice more and more that something is there, and I kind of get excited on days when my stomach sticks out a little more than usual :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is the most beautiful blog!! i love this and love you so much, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you don't mind us reading your little posts to your hambump :) too cute!

    ReplyDelete