Tuesday, July 6, 2010

30



 

30 weeks 5 days update!
 
Symptoms: So far so good! I've been noticing this "tired" feeling a lot more and have been really having to watch my water intake to avoid headaches, I've been getting them more often than I'd like and I think that may be the cause. I can't complain too much, I feel pretty good! 

Total weight gain: 19 pounds.

Maternity clothes:Forever 21 has (some) maternity clothes now. How. Completely. Awesome. No more coral and teal for me.

Stretch marks: Just two little ones on my hip.

Sleep: With the aid of lots of pillows, sleep hasn't been an issue.
 
Best moment this week: I was able to hit the beach twice this past week, felt super great in a bathing suit, and spent hours floating in the ocean! We also added a few more things to the nursery...a rocker/glider, new mattress, got an awesome deal on a brand new co-sleeper, and had my father-in-law re-vamp our special crib!

Movement: Yes. So much. Baby Ham is head down and alternates his or her little bottom from side to side whenever it likes. I feel lots of heels and/or fists. It's pretty cute!

Food cravings: I don't think I've had much in the way of cravings for specific things. French fries sound good all of the time, as do sandwiches, eggs and yogurt. I kind of eat whatever sounds good.

Belly Button in or out: Half way in...I think it's fading fast though. :)

What I miss: My clothes (I literally have two things I can wear to church.)

What I am looking forward to:Our brewery tour, I mean "babymoon" :P and, of course, our showers!
 
Milestones: Week 30!
 
How is daddy? He's getting more and more excited everyday. He's been pretty good about making sure I get enough rest, food, water, and such. He has to help me into bed at night (we have a really high bed) and he always gets me water. 

How are the grandparents? Still excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment