Wednesday, July 21, 2010

32

It's been a few weeks since I've written you little one...and a lot has been going on! You are making mommy so tired these days! You're about 4 pounds now and over 19 inches long (or so they say) and I can tell you're running out of room in there because you've been in the same position for a while now. Your movements have become more deliberate and smooth. You roll less now and most of your movements seem like you're trying to stretch out! They hurt sometimes but for the most part I really enjoy it. Sometimes (this is pretty much a daily occurrence) I sit with my shirt up just watching you move. It makes me laugh and I am always in wonder and amazement watching you, just imagining that there's a little person (a little You!) in there making my belly move. It's so amazing little one and I can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment