Thursday, March 4, 2010

12


Well little baby, this is all we have for week 12. Just some little plums, which I'm told are about the size of you this week! I've been really busy going to what seems like a million doctor/midwife/nurse practicioner/dentist appointments. I promise to take a picture for us next week though (though technically it IS already "next week").  We're almost out of the first trimester (HOORAY for us!) and you've been quietly growing away in there, and resting some too. All of your major body systems are  almost done forming and you're making hormones now too...I hope they're the girl kind, but I'll still love you if it's the kind that makes you want to squish snails and play with the pups and want big muscles! 

4 comments:

  1. You're baby's size always makes me hungry...maybe that's cause it's always a fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maria, didn't mean to scare you about the cloth diapers! For all of my silly complaining, I'm really glad I have them and there is something special about 'em... don't know what exactly :) My only recommendation would be to allow yourself a pack of newborn disposables for when you bring baby home. You shouldn't stress about washing cloth stuff for those first, precious, exhausting days (newborns poop a LOT).

    ReplyDelete