Thursday, March 18, 2010

14

 

You're the size of a navel orange this week! That seems huge considering just a few weeks ago you were the size of a prune! I'm told you could be sprouting some hair this week (like eyebrows! and your fancy coat of lanugo), and working on refining your little movements. I can't wait to feel you move little baby! It's going to be so beautiful.


14 week update!

How far along: 14 weeks and 6 days


Symptoms: I'm doing a bit better now that I'm in my second trimester (wow! It feels so crazy to say that!). Everything's getting more and more mild, so I'm super thankful!

Total weight gain: 4 pounds

Maternity clothes: a few shirts, Laurens jeans, and some dresses. I think dresses will be my favorite thing this summer.
Stretch marks: not yet :P

Sleep: Has been so weird! I think Thomas is moving to the couch. Unfortunately. He tells me I'm like a little heater. I move around so much and take off my pj's by morning. 

Best moment last week: Does this week count? Sunday! and Thomas noticing my belly!

Movement: None yet. I haven't felt that sensation again...it's a little curious. I hope I'll be able to feel the baby in a few weeks. That's going to be so exciting. 

Food cravings: Cereal or eggs every morning. And meatballs.

Belly Button in or out: In of course. Though it is taking up this awkward elongated stretchy kind of shape. It's definitely changed already.

What I miss: Sushi and blue cheese dressing :(

What I am looking forward to: My next ultrasound!!! (!!!!!!) and feeling the baby move!
 
Milestones: Second Trimester!! (Whooo Hoooo!) 
 
How is daddy? He's good :)

How are the grandparents? They're good too! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys! You're such a cute pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! there it is! your belly is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete