Wednesday, March 24, 2010

15

Hey little baby...this has been a big week for us and for you too. You are almost 5 inches now, and guess what, still the size of that fruit I called you last week. You were actually a little version of it's prettier, better tasting cousin, the lemon. But now you're an orange so we're good. I've been feeling a lot better (A LOT BETTER) and have had more of an appetite too, you make me feel hungry all of the time!!! You are getting so big that I finally look pregnant (sometimes people notice us too :) Have you been more comfortable lately? If so that's because I stopped sleeping on my belly. I miss it a little lot, but now I think we're both more comfortable on our side. Good luck to you little one...we're praying and rooting for you. And p.s. tell your little bones to hurry up and harden already! I can't wait to feel you kick! 

This picture is from this years Annunciation Tea and is super special to me for so many reasons, I'm sure you can imagine. I laughed so hard (after the brief spell of dissapointment I experienced) after seeing this picture. I remember feeling like I was so big that day, really happy that I had a little-huge bump to dress up, and super excited that I'm starting to show.  Then I saw this and thought "aww man, I don't even look pregnant next to Jenny!!!" Soon enough... :)

4 comments:

  1. whooo! i made it in the baby blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two of you look wonderful! I can't wait to see you next week. Maria, I'm glad to hear that things are going so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could this be any cuter? No it could not. So adorable. And I love that my little goosey girl is in the back. :)

    ReplyDelete