Wednesday, April 21, 2010

19


Tomorrow we'll get to see you little one, and we couldn't be more excited. You'll be the size of a mango and super cute and wiggly! I'm especially excited because if you decide to flash us we'll know what you are...tomorrow!!!! If you decide not to, that's okay too, we'll just wait 20 more weeks to find out. Daddy has been talking to you a lot and you've started to respond to his voice. He gave you some pretty specific instructions the other night for our upcoming appointment. It was really cute. I've started to work more on your room, in fact, I spent an entire day cutting things out to get ready to sew for you. I imagine you touching them, and being cozy, and enjoying them the whole time!

So there's my racy pregnancy picture. I just had to show you all how pokey my little bump is...it's getting bigger! Tomorrow night we have our 20 week scan. I'm super nervous/anxious/excited about it, mostly for the wrong reasons. I actually haven't even thought about them telling us about anything but the gender, and I did decline all the testing...but it's in Gods hands and God willing the baby will be healthy and happy and perfect in there! I can't help but wonder if the baby will flash us, or if she or he will accidentally tell us, if I'll notice...etc. I guess we'll see. It'll be fun!

I've started to work on the babys room, more specifically, the curtains, the bumper, the mobile, sheets, boppy covers, rocking chair pad, quilts (yes plural, because I have to make two, because there has to be at least one thing that lets you know the baby's a boy or girl when you walk in there! Dang!) I think it's too much, and as soon as I cut it all out and marveled at the giant pile of stuff I intended to sew, I realized that. I hope I can do it and that I'm happy with it looking so "handmade". I've finished the rocking chair padding....it leaves something to be desired, but nothing a little throw pillow or a boppy can't hide...maybe!

1 comment: