Tuesday, April 27, 2010

20

This week you're the size of a banana and weigh in at a little over 12 ounces! Your taste buds are maturing this week which means you can taste all of the yummy food I've been eating. I have been busy sewing things for your room and enjoy spending lots of time in there dreaming of you. Daddy likes to sit by me and feel you move, he makes sure he tells you "good morning" and "good night" everyday and gives you lots of kisses too. I've started to feel you moving a lot higher these days which means that you must be bigger and stronger (and I bet cuter too). I can't wait to hold you little one and to spend our days together. 

I've started to notice A LOT more movement this week, pretty much all day off and on, which is so great. It feels so cool and is really reassuring. I've been getting braxton hicks contractions like crazy (among other things ;), at least 2-4 everyday. They feel super funny, and sometimes are a little uncomfortable. But I'm told that's a really good thing, I'm excited that things are working well and getting ready for their big day. We've been doing a lot of planning and thinking this week for baby hams arrival. I/We started reading this book together...it's super great and goes along with the whole hypnobirthing idea that I want to try. I've been spending my time sewing up a storm. I'm almost done with my checklist, for the room that is, just curtains, some fitted sheets, and a dust ruffle to go...then I'm on to the fun stuff. I'll post pictures of the room soon.
 Thomas caught me appeasing our horrible hound...the dog is crazy and this was the only way she'd stop barking/whining so I could sew. She loves me a lot, in case you couldn't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment