Thursday, January 21, 2010

6


This week you're the size of a sweet pea little baby! You're working on a cute little jaw, cheeks and a chin! Your ears, nose and eyes are also beginning to form! By the end of the week you'll have a set of kidneys (your final set I think) a little liver and some lungs. Hope that you keep growing and that you like cheese, chicken noodle soup, crackers, and rice krispies! (the cereal, not the treats)

Yes, unfortunately my few days of happy, healthy eating sadly came to an end. I've been poisoned by estrogen and progesterone and my poor tummy really only prefers a very small spectrum of bland foods. "Soup" and I still aren't talking after last weeks thai vomiting episode, except for chicken noodle, we're still cool. I have sadly formed an aversion to my once beloved milk and sweets, but I think it's for the better, the sweet part that is. (Can you believe that?) Asparagus and green beans (some of my only green "friends") haven't been speaking either, though in a few weeks here we're going to have to patch things up. I've come to appreciate apples, water crackers and cheese as my main sources of sustinence. I know I can only continue in my ways for so long, before I'll (or Thomas) have to start force feeding myself. Hopefully things will settle down in there :) (and stay down;)


No comments:

Post a Comment