Friday, January 22, 2010

Little things for little people


It's really hard not to buy every cute little baby thing you see in the store, well it's hard for me anyway. I am so stinkin' excited (!!!!!) and can't wait to start nesting and getting everything ready. The only problem is that A) we still have a good 3-4 months before that would be socially appropriate, B) if I start setting things up I'll just have another room to dust, and C) we don't have the slightest clue as to what color baby Ham is going to look best in so that presents a problem, as most of the cute things I find are pink. Some nice friends of ours brought over some darling little booties for the baby, complete with crocheted ears too! I picked up a fun little calendar the other day (they were 50% off!) that's for babys first year. I remember my mom doing one for me and Thomas has one too. It has cute little stickers for milestones and whatnot's. Can't wait to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment